Company name on request
Full Stack Software Developer (Java)
You will work as a full stack software development engineer implementing projects within the organization. You will have a key role in the design and implementation of software modules and converting stakeholder requirements into working systems.
You should be able to understand business requirements, propose and implement a high quality software solution for existing as well as new software systems in a team-based agile environment. Your work will help our business be more efficient, provide a better customer service, and add business value to our group.
Required knowledge and skills:
· University degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Technology or other comparable qualifications
· Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
· Knowledge in effective database access strategies and handling of huge amounts of data
· Development of software components for core business logic using Java, the Spring framework and JPA (Hibernate)
· Solid knowledge of XML, REST and SOAP technologies
· Experience in handling of complex SQL statements
· Refactoring skills and the ability to understand systems from the code
· High level of quality awareness and knowledge about software testing strategies, especially writing unit tests · Knowledge of principles of version control/configuration management especially Git
· Team player and ability to work in cross functional teams according to the principles of Agile software engineering
Additional (nice to have) requirements:
• Coding knowledge and experience with C# and WPF would be nice
• Coding knowledge and experience with Angular 2
• Knowledge and experience with continuous integration
• Experience working in a multicultural environment • Ability to communicate in German is considered as a plus
• Experience working with remotely-located/virtual teams
• Knowledge of ticketing systems such as Atlassian Jira Employment Type Full-time Edit job description
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.