Company name on request
Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client is a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery. We can offer an exciting and stable career within a varied working atmosphere and the opportunity to develop your career within a friendly working environment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
As a successful candidate you will form part of a multi-disciplinary design team that is tasked with providing the processes and equipment that meet customer requirements, on time, to specification and within budget.
· Take full responsibility for the detailed design of process plant elements within your remit.
· To provide detailed design analysis from first principles, translate those designs into 3D CAD models, generate bills of material, obtain Notified Body design approval and maintain the project technical file.
· Have the ability to identify, analyse and resolve engineering problems but equally be ready to recognise the need for, and invoke, support from senior colleagues.
· You will interact with colleagues at all levels in the business, together with suppliers and customers.
Experience required for this role
Good degree, or equivalent and five years’ experience in a similar position.
· Plant and Equipment Specification
· Layout drawings – AutoCAD, Inventor
· Pipe work design & layout
· Computer Literate – MS Word, Excel.
· Project management, MS Project
· Pressure Vessel design to PD5500/EN13445
· Some process knowledge would be an advantage
· Excellent verbal & written English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.