Company name on request
Our client has strong proven background in renewable energy systems.
An opportunity has arisen within our Design and Manufacturing Team for an Engineering Fitter. This role requires the maintenance and repair of a wide range of capital plant and machinery.
• Candidates will take complete responsibility for the initial inspection, disassembly, specification of purchased parts, complete rebuild and final test of food rendering equipment, pressure vessels and power plant ancillary equipment.
• The responsibility of seeing the job through from start to finish.
• Maintain a good level of housekeeping at all times.
• Undergo training programs where necessary.
Experience required for this role
• A proven background in the maintenance and repair of heavy industrial process equipment. Ideally you would have experience of mechanical pumps, electric motors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, turbines and mechanical handling systems.
• Candidates will have good communication skills and a conscientious attitude to their work, a positive and proactive approach combined with the ability to work on their own or as part of a team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.